1st stage (1996-2000).
COMMENCEMENT OF OPERATIONS.
Transport of low and intermediate level nuclear waste in Spain and operations at nuclear power plants.
2nd stage (2000-2013).
New clients and specialised, complex sectors with synergies between the different lines of business:
- Transport related to the nuclear industry.
- Nuclear medicine logistics: business development. A benchmark company in Spain.
- Explosives: European global explosives transport operator.
- Biofuels and nuclear waste.
- Strengthening of strategic positioning in Nuclear Medicine Logistics.
- Maintenance of market share as a transport operator for the Nuclear Industry.
- Increase of ETSA's capabilities as a transport operator of irradiated fuel.
- Development of the chemicals line.